• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

ham (no-spam) without spamassassin headers (Win2008, ME5)

O

optimist

Hello,
i enjoy Plesk 10.2 for Windows on 2008 Server. Mails are processed with bundled Mailenable 5.10 and spamassassin.
All is OK, i receive Mails and spam-mail is tagged.

BUT: ham mails (no-spam) are not tagged. According to spamassassin documentation (DEFAULT TAGGING FOR ALL MAILS) there should be at least "X-Spam-Checker-Version" and "X-Spam-Status" header lines.

How can i enable tagging of ham mails with "X-Spam-Status: No" header line?

TIA

Try to configure Spamassassin manually. Configuration files are accessible at
%plesk_dir%\Additional\Perl\site\var\spamassassin\3.003001

This config is already fine. If i test Spamassassin standalone, then it work as expected.

The problem exists only in the Plesk/Mailenable environment.
I suspect its an issue with "memailfilter_usr.exe" from parallels.

HAM is like grey-listing. Which delays your massage if it is not able to get delivered in first attempt. Try disabling greylisting in mail server.

Back