• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How do I change from Demo Mode?

N

numptyboi

After logging in as normal and making adjustments to site content, saving as I go, when I finally try to publish i get a message saying;

This is the SiteBuilder demo. You cannot publish in the Demo mode.

I dont understand as normally I can make alterations and publish as normal. I have logged in exactly the same way as normal, nothing else has changed except I cant publish due to apparantly being in Demo Mode... HELP!

Chers

Trev

Check "DemoVersion" value key in web.config file. Exact path in XML: /configuration/appSettings/add[@key="DemoVersion"]/@value

It should be false.

Back