• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I receive 15 mails / day with MySQL alert

Macha

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I receive 15 mails / day with alert MySQL :

The health server setting "Services> CPU Usage MySQL" changed status from "green" to "yellow".

top - 17:58:24 up 54 days, 6:43, 0 users, load average: 0.79, 0.58, 0.54
Tasks: 189 total, 1 running, 187 sleeping, 0 stopped, 1 zombie
%Cpu(s): 1.3 us, 0.6 sy, 0.0 ni, 96.8 id, 1.3 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st
KiB Mem: 8163080 total, 5027960 used, 3135120 free, 407696 buffers
KiB Swap: 1000444 total, 2828 used, 997616 free. 3468976 cached Mem

Please, How To Disable ? I'll kill my server. xD

Hi Macha,

you have two possible ways to customize your settings:

Increase your level measurement:

If you download the "Server health configuration file" at "Home > Server Health" Screen_Searver-health_001.jpg ( download : Screen_Searver-health_download_001.jpg ) you will see for example:
Code:
      <service name="MySql" monitor="true">
        <alarm level="red" threshold="25" type="percent"/>
        <alarm level="yellow" threshold="20" type="percent"/>
      </service>
To increase this settings, just modify the specific threshold="XX" to your own modification and afterwards upload your custom setting: Screen_Searver-health_upload_001.jpg

Custom server health eMails:

If you wish to receive mails to another mail - account, please see the documentation for it:

The "notificationEmail" child element defines an alarm notification recipient. If the element is omitted, the alarm notifications are sent to the Panel admin's e-mail address.
The "address" attribute defines e-mail address to which the notifications will be sent.
The "name" attribute defines the recipient name. For example, "John Doe".

Example child element which has to be added, when you would like to receive these eMails to another account, than the Plesk Admin eMail address:

<notificationEmail address="[email protected]" name="Server Health notifications from server XYZ" />

Hi Macha,

o.k.... I point out the path for your health monitor configuration file from the above article for you:

Health Monitor Notification Daemon
  • Logs
    • /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/health-alarm.log
  • Services
    • Stop: /etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd stop
    • Start: /etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd start
    • Restart: /etc/init.d/psa-health-monitor-notificationd restart
  • Configuration
    • /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/health-config.xml
    • /usr/local/psa/var/custom-health-config.xml

So now, you found the path to the configuration file and you know, what you have to change, when you read my above suggestion.
If you need further help, I would suggest to contact the official Odin support, where experience linux administrator will solve the issue for you.

[IMPORTANT]: READ THIS FIRST TO FIND QUICK SOLUTION FOR THE EXISTING ISSUE/QUESTION

Quoted from there:
  • The Odin - Official Support can be reached 24h/day, 7 days/week, and 365 days/year. The well-trained and highly educated Odin - Support - Team will investigate the issue directly on your server and they will document all of their steps to achieve the goal carefully. If the "self-service" - support from the Odin - Forum, the Odin - Knowledge Base, or from the Odin - Product - Documentations didn't fit your needs, or resolutions have to be solved right now, then this is the absolute best way for the Odin - Product - customers. Open a support - ticket and receive support from experienced Odin Support Engineers.
  • Please create a ticket to support at https://www.odin.com/support/request/ . You may have free support; please check what kind of Plesk license you use for available support options athttp://kb.odin.com/en/121580 . If there is no free support in your case, you can order Plesk per-incident support at http://www.odin.com/support/buy-support/ Support team will contact you as soon as purchase is processed, and they will do the best to resolve it. If it is found that your problem was caused by product bug w/o available solution or workaround from Odin, then your purchase will be re-funded.

Back