• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved ionCube Loader with php 7.0 problem

DIEEX1

New Pleskian
Hi I have a problem with ioncube_loader and although I have the iocube_loader files under "/opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules" filed and this the octal value 777 given. Next I have the php.ini which is located under "/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini" I tried as explained in the ionCube Loader Wizard Edit the file /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc /php.ini and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:
Zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so to add one. After that I have the apache2 server restarted so that he re-entered the configs. Now I have tried with php -v tries the version via php and ioncube loader to inevitably but I get with the input no value back. If I have the ionCube Loader Wizard via browser calls I get this here: Please note that the following problems are currently with the ionCube Loader installation:

The following ini files could not be found by the wizard: /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/10-opcache.ini//opt /plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/20-mysqlnd.ini//opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/bcmath.ini//opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php . / Opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / dba.ini / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / dom.ini / opt / plesk / Php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / enchant.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / fileinfo.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / gd. Php / 7.0 / etc / php.doc / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / imap.ini / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc /php.d/intl.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/json.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/ldap.ini//opt/ Plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / mcrypt.ini, / opt / php / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / php / Mysqli.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / odbc.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pdo.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 /etc/php.d/pdo_mysql.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/pdo_odbc.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/pdo_pgsql.ini/ Opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pdo_sqlite.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pgsql.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php. D / phar.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / posix.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / pspell.ini, / opt / plesk / php /7.0/etc/php.d/snmp.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/soap.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/sqlite3.ini Php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / sysvsem.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / sysvmsg.ini / Php.d / sysvshm.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / tidy.ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / xmlreader.ini, / opt / plesk /php/7.0/etc/php.d/xmlrpc.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/xmlwriter.ini,/opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.d/xsl .ini, / opt / plesk / php / 7.0 / etc / php.d / zip.ini
This may be due to server restrictions in place.
The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.

In which line I must iconcube_loader "zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so" the .so file is grasped and I finally my webinterface again via browser can call?
Thanks for the support.
Many greetings

Hi DIEEX1,

pls. answer your question:
In which line I must iconcube_loader "zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so" the .so file is grasped and I finally my webinterface again via browser can call?
... by having a look at the Plesk PHP version 5.6 ( ioncube loader is included and supported by Plesk ): => /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.d

As you can see there, it is ESSENTIAL, that the module "ioncube-loader" is loaded BEFORE ALL OTHERS and therefore you use "00-ioncube-loader.ini" - with the content
Code:
; Enable ionCube Zend extension module
zend_extension=ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so

See as well your own quote:
... and before any other zend_extension lines ensure that the following is included:
Zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so ...

Ok thanks I have now correctly understood the problems and could solve it I simply replaced the ioncubeloader files with a newer. Thanks for your help. Now it worked and I could install the interface of teklab.

Back