• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved ip6 doesn't have HSTS, but ip4 has

Heinrich

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone,
happy new year,

so, I had to move to a new server with ubunut 18.04 and obsidian and when I have my ssllabs check, ip6 doesn't have hsts, despite the switch being activated in PLESK (SSL/TLS settings).

How can I fix this?

Also, is there an option to add "preload" to hsts directly in SSL/TLS settings ?

Well this should work out of the box for ip4 & ip6 or at least it does on my Servers
There are several ways to do it, so you can try for example:

Last edited:
just to narrow down the issue, please try to add the directive manually and check again

I rechecked and AusWeb's tip panned out. The migration wizard hadn't enabled the ipv6 support for the webpages, so the server returned a plesk login screen not protected by HSTS on the ipv6 address. I have since activated the ipv6 for the domain and subdomains in question and now the server works like expected....

Back