• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Joomla apllication installation fails to old php version

hannuvirta

New Pleskian
Hi
Joomla! Application pacakage installation fails to too old php.
Current is 5.3.3-27.el6_5
Required is 5.3.10 or later

Current php is installed via Plesk installation manager / php 5 support.

As of this article say iother:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/114457

Also Microupdate Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5.30 Update #30
" PHP 5.4, which is used to run Panel, has been updated to 5.4.23.!

How ever serverinformation and phpinfo reports 5.3.3-27.el6_5

What is wrong?

Hannu

Also Microupdate Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5.30 Update #30
" PHP 5.4, which is used to run Panel, has been updated to 5.4.23.!

It is different php which serves the Plesk Panel itself (sw-engine)
Code:
# sw-engine -v
PHP 5.4.16 (cli)
Customers sites served by php from OS vendor repository:
Code:
# php -v
PHP 5.3.3 (cli)

I am having the same issue. Joomla now requires PHP 5.3.10 or above and the Joomla 5.3.3 is installed. I rely mostly on Plesk to keep the server components up to date and now I can't update my Joomla websites. I tend to avoid working at the command prompt, which is why I lease Plesk. I see that Plesk supports dual (or multiple) PHP versions, but the panel doesn't seem to deploy other versions. Is Parallels working on a fix for this, cause I need a solutions ASAP?

Back