• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Mail connection limitation

hello.

I try again to limit my mails only for orange/wannadoo mail provider to 3 per hour. Is the solution proposed on the link at the start of the thread can still working? it seems not for me. (last plesk) and i don't want to limit a domain only for one provider.

Some few lines to change haven't exactly the same constitution than the tuto.

I found this too:

So this post could be the goood solution?

In my main.cf for example i have already in it a strange "," on the line: transport_maps = , hash:/var/spool/postfix/plesk/transport

i have too a strange "2shlib_directory": slow_destination_concurrency_limit = 2shlib_directory = 2

so i'm not sure that the tutos are updated to the actual plesk system.

Back