• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Mail Issues send from Plugins to External and Mail Forwarding after migration

sall10

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

i migrated plesk obsidian with centos 7 to a new host. the mail addresses with configured mailbox are working, i can send and receive mail fine. using postfix and dovecot.

What is not working:

1. Mail send from plugins or plesk update notification are not send to external mail address

2. i have emails created without mailbox, like [email protected] and forwarded them to external mail address, when sending to the [email protected] now, i get the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)

failed:

[email protected]

SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: mail.domain.com (85.x.x.x) reason: 550 5.1.1 [email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: U ser unknown in virtual mailbox table

Can someone please Help me? I have all the settings DNS, DKIM, SPF overtaken..

Thx

Back