• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Migration from 8.2 > 8.6

Babbel

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm planning to migrate an old Plesk server 8.2 to a new server with Plesk 12 installed on it.
I read a lot of threads about it and I know it won't be a piece of cake.

For the moment I want to upgrade from 8.2 to 8.6 so that I can use the Migration tool.
Here the list of components Plesk propose me to upgrade :

• Base packages of Plesk
  • Plesk Updater
  • Tomcat Java Servlets support
  • Additional Plesk manuals
  • Plesk Backup Manager
  • Plesk API [former Plesk Agent]
  • Plesk migration manager
  • Plesk Firewall module
  • Watchdog (System monitoring module)
I just wanted to know ( for the moment ) if I upgrade all these components, will my server/all the domains still be available ? The servers is still in production and I want to avoid some phone calls...
Thank you.

Cheers,
Baptiste

Back