• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Planed backup failed "Host '127.0.0.1' is not allowed to connect"

andreios

Regular Pleskian
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk 18.0.41 Update #1, update today no errors.
Since today I noticed this error for planed backups.

Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to exec mysqldump: Exit code: 2: WARNING: Forcing protocol to TCP due to option specification. Please explicitly state intended protocol.
mysqldump: Got error: 1130: "Host '127.0.0.1' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server" when trying to connect

Different problem. So the database issue was solved using the link provided above?

Backup: What is the error message when you try to delete the backup?

I will test again.
I have stopped the backup process because it would have been to big. After that I couldn't select the backup.
But now I don't see it any more I thing I removed it self.

Back