• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk 10.1.1 and WordPress 3.2.1

RodStr

Basic Pleskian
First, when using the Application Vault to install WordPress, are the PHP and MySQL versions detected by the Vault application, or by WordPress itself ?

I'd assume it is the Vault application since the same interface appears for nearly ALL Application Vault programs prior to installation.

I ask because we have PHP 5.2.17 installed (circa 2011) and it is being dtected as 5.2.1 when trying to run the Application Vault installation of WordPress. This PREVENTS us from being able to install WordPress... which is becoming more and more popular with our customers.

Any work-arounds ?

I'd rather not have to perform FTP upload installation everytime a customer wants to run WordPress.

Thank you,

Rod

Hi RodStr,

Can you PM me your support ticket? I'll discuss your issue with our development team. Thanks!

Support team indicates this error is resolved in 10.3 (We are still sitting on 10.1.1)

With all the issues people have been having following that upgrade to 10.3 however I am more than a little reluctant to take that dive.

Thank you though for the response.

Rod

Back