• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

plesk 11 100 domain license... only ONE language?

Sven L.

Regular Pleskian
I am trying to get a second language (for my plesk panel) but it doesnt seem to work.

when i go into my license details (plesk 11 100 domains on this server) it seems i am only allowed to 1 language?

question:

1) is this correct or a bug?

2) if it's correct: why on earth the need to limit the languages?

Hi Sven,

Is it an ovh server ?

If yes you need to buy either a language pack £2 or a power pack £5 which contains the language pack and spam assassin and some other tools

Steve

Hi again,

I got the license together with my VPS server from my hosting company.
My othe rservers have unlimited license and there is no problem, but this one server has just a 100 domain license and turns out I can only use 1 language, so I wonder if this is normal or not?
And if it's normal... I understand a 100 domain license needs to have limits, but precisely to limit the languages seems stupid to me :(

Is there anything I can do, apart from paying extra?

Yes, I would expect it to be limited on the languages to one
My hosting company offers extra packages to add more languages

look around at your hosting company

Back