• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.5 Mailproblemes after late adopter upgrade

ThomasV1

New Pleskian
Hello everyone!

Today i upgradet from 12.0 to 12.5... everythin seems to be ok.

Mail is working for me fine via:
Outlook 2007:
POP3 SSL active, IMAP SSL active, and SMTP TLS active

and Apple Mail via iPhone:
IMAP SSL active and SMTP SSL active

Seems to be working like before the update for most of mail users...

BUT some have the following Probleme:
Outlook 2011 for Mac:
POP3 SSL active is not working, without SSL everything is fine
IMAP SSL active the same like POP
SMTP SSL active works fine

has someone an idea what is causing this problem?

in the maillog i get some lines like this, but i don't know if this is related to the probleme, maybe not...:
warning: TLS library problem: 21146:error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number:s3_pkt.c:340:

so, tell me which log you need and you will get it :)

Much greetings from Germany
Thomas

Oh sorry, i forot the errormessage from Outlook 2011:

Outlook kann den Server nicht finden. Überprüfen Sie, ob die Serverdaten unter "Kontoeinstellungen" und die DNS-Einstellungen in den Systemeinstellungen unter "Netzwerk" richtig eingetragen sind
Fehlernummer: -3170

i translate it:
Outlook can't find the Server, check if the server settings are correct und if the dns settings in the system configuration under network is correct
errornumber -3170

And this Probleme is not only a Outlook 2011 probleme, some other customers with outlook 2016 have also problemes

so, now i also can tell you, that i have an exchange 2003 server which has problems with sending mail via SMTP with TLS.... without TLS no problem...

such a crazy ****... i also consulted the plesk support but no answer until now...

please guys help me... more and more customer have problemes....
i have no idea where i have to look and what can i do at the moment... :(((

Hi, we have the same problem. (couriertls: accept: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number)

Exactly after upgrade plesk 11 to 12.5.

Only one customer with a macbook have the error. All other accounts works fine with pop3s.

Our certificate is ok (selfsigned) and it works before we update to 12.5 fine.

Odin support is investigate the issue.

Greets from Germany
Michael

Odin Support ([Odin #2043497] [RT.PS #469581] Plesk 12.5 pop3s Fehler)
Thank you. As far as I see processing of this ticket still in progress. I hope it will be resolved soon. Let me know if you need additional escalation of this ticket from my side.

Hi, i have the same problem after upgrade plesk 11.0.18 to 12.5.

Has anyone an idea what is causing this problem?

Greetings from Berlin/Germany
Michael

Back