• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Application permissions

galaxy

Regular Pleskian
I'm using plesk with PBAS to provision subscriptions.
I have it set to allow all users all applications in their permissions.
However, on all the subscriptions, under the "General" -> "Customize" -> "Applications" tab, it always has the checkbox: "Provide only applications that I select" checked, so they can't see any applications.

How can I get the checkbox unselected for every subscription (and any new subscriptions) ?

Thank you. I wrote a quick shell loop to disable the filter on all domains.
Is there a way to disable the filter on creation of new domains/subscriptions (done by PBAS)?

Hi galaxy,

please be a bit creativ... you can always use the Plesk Event Manager to define actions after a domain creation. Please see an example at:

Odin Knowledge-Base: KB - article 121 098

That'll work. I noticed that in the KB, they have different settings between Windows and Linux. I have Linux, but only see the Windows event title "Physical hosting created", which I selected. Also, I see the KB refers to <new_domain_name> as a parameter, but in the admin guide it refers to an environment variable NEW_DOMAIN_NAME. I put the <new_domain_name> parameter in for now, but was wondering which is correct:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --disable-aps-filter <new_domain_name>

or

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --disable-aps-filter $NEW_DOMAIN_NAME

Hi galaxy,

Physical hosting created", which I selected.
This is the correct one.

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription --disable-aps-filter <new_domain_name>
This is the correct usage.

You can always test your event-handlers, by creating a hypothetical domain in Plesk and check if the event-handler did the correct steps as defined.

Thanks. I'll do a test purchase from the PBAS store and verify the domain created is correct.

Back