• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Plesk backup cant't connect to my ftp

Raudpats

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.49 Update #1
Hi!

I am in trouble with Plesk backup to connect to my localnetwork ftp (usb in my router)

With ftp client app connects easily from my mobilephone and from computer.

But if i try connect from Plesk:

Error: Unable to access the storage: Transport error: unable to list directory: Curl error: (67) Login denied: Last FTP request: PASS ***** Last FTP response: 530 Login incorrect
Make sure you have entered the correct storage credentials. You can check them independently with the command:
curl -v --ftp-pasv -u Router 'ftp://192.168.0.1//usbd//'

11.jpg

As the error message says: Your username or password are incorrect. 530 is the standard FTP error code for that.

You're a re trying to connect to a local IP address. Are you running Plesk on a local server too?

Back