• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk Email Settings for Catch all, are gone

daanse

Regular Pleskian
Hi, short Question: Are these kinda Catch All functions / Bounce Settings only available with Dovecot Plesk and not while I am using Courier-IMAP ?

I have only one Server which has Courier-IMAP and was wondering why the Settings are completely not there (See and compare Sreenshots).

Any Ideas?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-11 um 16.33.56.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-11 um 16.33.56.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-11 um 16.39.14.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-11 um 16.39.14.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 16
As far as I know, catchall/bounce does not depend on the Imap server.
Can't reproduce it on Plesk Onyx 17.8

As far as I know, catchall/bounce does not depend on the Imap server.
Can't reproduce it on Plesk Onyx 17.8
Sorry, forgot to mentioned that i have:

‪Debian 8.10‬
Produkt Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3 Update #51

But i installed a new Plesk Server, same Debian and 17.5 and there it worked.
So somehow the Settings on that existing Server are corrupt. I also ran repair command ...

Same problem here.
Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS‬
Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #16

On the properties page I have only the roundcube and the Lets encrypt config stuff.
Or is there a way to use a command line tool?

Just got a hint from a service genius.

German click path in Plesk
Tools & Einstellungen / Plesk Erscheinungsbild / Verwaltung der Oberfläche / Sichtbarkeit von Oberflächen-Bedienelementen / Bedienelemente für Zurückweisungsnachrichten bei nicht vorhandenen E-Mail-Adressen ausblenden
(remove checkbox)

I have no english plesk version: but I try to give the click path in english:
Tools & Settings / Plesk Appearance / Interface Management / Interface Controls Visibility / Hide reject message controls for non-existent email addresses

This solves the problem for me.

Back