• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Plesk extension icons are invisible when using Plesk theme with white menu background

gbotica

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

Title says it all really...

I use the Plesk "Sunny Day" theme which has a white background for the left-hand menu.

The WordPress Toolkit and Security Advisor extensions both use white icons only, so when using the Sunny Day theme the icon is invisible.

Hi,

I note the latest changelog for this extension says:

Changes
  • [-] Fix custom icon color in navigation for light color schemes [PPP-35423]
  • Christmas banner was removed.
But this issue persists?! I have tried reinstalling the extension -- same result. The Security Advisor and WordPress Toolkit icons are white-on-white when using the Sunny Day theme.

Back