• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk keeps mailing log files

bob231

Basic Pleskian
We keep gettings mails from Plesk each night, about the log files.

Mail title: /var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxxx/logs/access_log.processed
Sender: root [email protected]

The mailadress is however removed for a long time in the maillog settings in the panel at https://server.name/smb/log-file/browser/id/ID

Also we cannot find the mailadress where these logs are send to in the psa database.

Its very frustration because now Microsoft put us on a blacklist because it seems these mails send by Plesk as a bulk spam action.
How can we disable plesk finally and for ever sending these proceed log fils to our Hotmail address?

Tnx.

Look like the option to send log files via mail is enabled for your domain.

You can disable it if you navigate to your domain > Logs > Log Rotation and remove your email address there.

This is incorrect because the settings is already set to that and it's not keeping all the server log files. For abuse and security reason I must obtain the log files for 6 months or I can not anything because no logs the isp will not accept them.

This is incorrect. I need the mail log not the access web log files

We keep gettings mails from Plesk each night, about the log files.

Mail title: /var/www/vhosts/system/xxxxxx/logs/access_log.processed
Sender: root [email protected]

The mailadress is however removed for a long time in the maillog settings in the panel at https://server.name/smb/log-file/browser/id/ID

Also we cannot find the mailadress where these logs are send to in the psa database.

Its very frustration because now Microsoft put us on a blacklist because it seems these mails send by Plesk as a bulk spam action.
How can we disable plesk finally and for ever sending these proceed log fils to our Hotmail address?

Tnx.

Back