• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PMMCli-Daemon Backup/Restore task notification errors

SR-NET

New Pleskian
Hi all,

Over the past few days I am getting the following email alerts from my dedicated server running Plesk 10.3.1 :

========================================================
Backup task finished.

Task was created by with guid (8b84803e-b064-41b0-a27d-00d39cfc6164)

Creation date is: 2013-Feb-23 04:13:01
Task status is: error

Dump full name is:

The content of the Migration.Results file is as follows :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error" log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2013-02-23-041301.406/migration.result">
<message id="10352d5e-b389-47f6-81b2-87882c1e201d" severity="error" code="fatal">
<description>Runtime error</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

Could someone please tell me what could be the cause and help me recover from this situation ?

Thanks !

Best regards,
Suresh

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response. I have check all the log files etc and simply can not figure this out.

The backup files are actually being created as I can see them in /var/lib/psa/dumps but...

PLESK is supposed to upload these backups to a remote FTP server. I can see that this is somewhat trying to happen but does not succeed - I can see partially uploaded files on the FTP server, not the whole backup file when I compare the file sizes between the dumps folder and the FTP back up folder.

Seen that I also have an update issue (created as another thread), maybe these two issues are related. I have not had any response on the update thread so probably I will have to open up a paid support ticket for this with PLESK.

Best regards,
Suresh

i have the same probem... since Plesk update on two servers....
Server1 (1.5.30 Update #51) : 106 GB on Personal Repository and 280 GB on Server Repository
Server2 (11.5.30 Update #51): 115 GB on Personal Repository and 194 GB on Server Repository

error:
Runtime error: Export dump to FTP failed at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager
line 727.
at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 727
main::perform('verbose', 0, 'owner-type', 'server', 'split-size', undef,
'session-path', '/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2015-07-28-233702.575', 'profile-name',
...) called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1319
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 416
eval {...} called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 408
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x135e528)', 'HASH(0x2a2f028)') called at
/opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1327
main::main() called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1331.
Error:
The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.

The dump 'xxx__info_1507282337.xml' have been leaved at repository. Please
export it manually
Error:
Can't upload file '/opt/psa/PMM/tmp/backup5rAnIe/xxx__info_1507282337.xml.tar'
to ftp. Error code: 1

File get uploaded in FULL..... when i switch to "Create multivolume backup" all files are copied without error.

NEED A SOLUTION

Best regards,
mm

Back