• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Python for Plesk

modit

New Pleskian
Hi, i am using Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.20 , i need support for python. Kindly provide any solution.

Thank you

Perhaps this Plesk blog article will help you: How to set up Django Hosting on the latest Plesk Onyx.

We don't use this particular approach, but using Nginx and Passenger for Python applications has worked well for us for a number of years.

EDIT:

I seem to have missed that you're using Plesk for Windows not Linux, in this case my answer above won't help you. But perhaps something like this will: Deploy Django on IIS.

Last edited:
Hi, i am using Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.20 , i need support for python. Kindly provide any solution.

Thank you
I am not at all surprised that this is a question. Python and IIS have seemingly been at war for years. I don't think that Python is on microsoft's list of first class citizens.

How has been your experience using python for plesk? I'd like to know before go into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back