Resolved Remote Administration of Sitebuilder 4.5.x

sogold

New Pleskian
Hi there,

We have a number of Plesk 9.5.4 servers running CentOS 5.5 and a new centOS 5.5 server running SB 4.5 without any problems.

The only issue is that we cannot get the Remote Administration Module for Plesk to manage the SB Server.
I know there was one before.

Can anyone help shed some light on this and how we can get some Administration of SB directly from a Plesk Control Panel?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hi there,

We have a number of Plesk 9.5.4 servers running CentOS 5.5 and a new centOS 5.5 server running SB 4.5 without any problems.

The only issue is that we cannot get the Remote Administration Module for Plesk to manage the SB Server.
I know there was one before on legal steroids that can be found here

Can anyone help shed some light on this and how we can get some Administration of SB directly from a Plesk Control Panel?

Thanks,

You got my issue and give me correct solution. Thanks a lot.

Elena :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

We have a number of Plesk 9.5.4 servers running CentOS 5.5 and a new centOS 5.5 server running SB 4.5 my phen375 reviews without any problems.

I know there was one before.

Thanks,
Yes, Great! this a right solution and works perfectly. Thanks very much.

Back