• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Scheduled Tasks don't run after update from 11.x to 11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo002

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Recently I updated from Plesk 11.x to 11.5. Now my scheduled tasks are not running anymore. I had for example this command running:
Code:
*/5 * * * * env /usr/bin/php -q /var/www/vhosts/postitief.nl/cron/keyword-position.php

After the update, it doesn't work anymore. Who knows a solution for this problem?

Hmm, I think I made a mistake! I believe the cronjobs are executed but the mail is not send, the mail stay's in the Mail Queue... Why..?

Last edited:
Have you tried to run command within server shell itself? You will see probably the error there, why it is not running.

Well, I think I made a mistake in my question.

The cronjob is running, also from command line and no errors. The problem is that the script should send email and I didn't receive any mail. The mail is in the mailqueue and stays there. The mailqueue log show:
Code:
Dec  9 10:08:37 postitief postfix/smtp[27219]: 94E71243C1: to=<[email protected]>, relay=none, delay=4798, delays=4798/0.07/0/0, dsn=4.4.3, status=deferred (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=email.com type=MX: Host not found, try again)

I changed the real email adres to "[email protected]". But for all domain's this error occurs.

It runs from the shell. Problem is not with the script, I made a mistake. This question should be closed, I will post a new question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back