• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanense

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I have the follow errors at (one) of my plesk panel:

at Applications:
Search results could not be loaded at the moment. Retry

I have follow this article for try fix - http://kb.odin.com/en/121173

When I run the command:
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Get:
Code:
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'psa.smb_apspackages' doesn't exist

How do can I fix?

Thank you

Solved, please check: http://talk.plesk.com/threads/searc...oaded-at-the-moment-retry.324794/#post-763196

Last edited:
Is this a fresh installation?

What are the log entries in "%plesk_dir%/admin/logs/php_error.log" after you tried to view the application list? ( "%plesk_dir%" could be either "/usr/local/psa" or as well "/opt/psa" )

Hi,

No is not a fresh installation.
And I'am not find "php_error.log"
my directory as:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/logs

Thank you

Try to fix it with bootstrapper repair procedure.
Hi IgorG,

How to can I to that?
the command as:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Thank you

Update: I have run the above command the problem persist.

Last edited:
Well. There is smb_apsPackages table instead of smb_apspackages. Looks like there is typo in article.

You should use following SQL query instead of mentioned above:

select count(*) from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Thank you, worked,
Please update KB Article.
from
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);
to
Code:
select count(*) from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

And how to make the backup ??:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\MySQL\bin\mysqldump.exe" -uadmin -P8306 -p****** psa > psa_dump.sql

and the delete records from:
Code:
delete from psa.smb_apspackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);
to
Code:
delete from psa.smb_apsPackages where registryUid not in (select uid from apsc.aps_registry_object);

Solved

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back