• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

SOLVED - Problem Health Monitor Server

Manuel_Caramia

Regular Pleskian
Hi, I want to know if there is a guide to check and stop programs that are using to many ram. It is over 65% and this is not very normal. Thanks.

hi @abdi and thanks for you answere.
I wanted to check what domain consumed more ram but I noticed that the services of server status are at 0. In fact, if I open and I click on Server Status: scan for hardware changes, I get this error:
Error: Execution failed. Command: /bin/df Arguments: Array ( [0] => -Pl ) Details: /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.rfc1912.zones': No such file or directory /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.iscdlv.key': No such file or directory /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.root.key': No such file or directory
(ALSO UNDER THIS COMMAND: /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/setup-health-monitor.php

I tried to follow some guides and give this command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/repair --update-vhosts-structure

but without success.
How can I reinstall the package?
I read this also: http://kb.odin.com/en/114307

Last edited:
@IgorG after your command and then reinstall from web gui I receive this:
The Yum utility failed to install the required packages.

How can I install from command line?
thank you so much

@IgorG I solved "The Yum utility failed to install the required packages" with this command "yum clean all" and reinstall Helat Monitor Server in web GUI.
I also have launched 'plesk repair dns' but I receive the same error:

Error: Execution failed. Command: /bin/df Arguments: Array ( [0] => -Pl ) Details: /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.rfc1912.zones': No such file or directory /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.iscdlv.key': No such file or directory /bin/df: ` (deleted)/var/named/chroot/etc/named.root.key': No such file or directory

What is result of command 'plesk repair dns'? Any errors in output or what?

If I correctly understood you have Plesk installed on Virtuozzo VPS? In this case just unmount these points:

# umount /var/named/chroot/etc/named.rfc1912.zones
# umount /var/named/chroot/etc/named.iscdlv.key
# umount /var/named/chroot/etc/named.root.key

@IgorG with your commands I dont receive more errors but in Health Server Status all statistics are 0% usage and if I click on 'scan for hardware changes' I have no success.
Thank you so much

Back