• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Subdomain SSL

vendettaBey

New Pleskian
I am using php CURL with plesk XML API for the create subdomain . I can successfully created subdomain . But my subdomain doesn't have SSL certificate . How can i install SSL certificate . My host have Let's Encrypt cerftication .

I tried generate SSL on Plesk API . I successfully created a SSL . It's return me a "csr" code and a "pvt" code . How can i install my SSL to my created subdomain ?

To install a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate to your created subdomain in Plesk using the API:

Use the "generate-csr" API endpoint to generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) for your subdomain. This API will provide you with a CSR code.

Use the "letsencrypt" API endpoint to request a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate for your subdomain. Provide the CSR code generated in the previous step as a parameter.

The Let's Encrypt API will return the SSL certificate once it's issued.

Use the "install-certificate" API endpoint to install the SSL certificate to your subdomain. Provide the SSL certificate and private key (pvt) codes returned by the Let's Encrypt API.

This process should enable SSL for your subdomain using Let's Encrypt certificates through the Plesk API. Make sure to handle any errors or exceptions that may occur during the process.

Back