• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Table 'psa.DomainKeys' doesn't exist

javjav

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian11
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.58 Update #2
We have recently migrated from debian 9 plesk 18.0.44 to a new server debian 11 plesk 18.0.58 with the plesk migration and transfer manager. In the new server, in each domain mail setting I get the following error:
1708951296030.png

The repair kit found everything correct and issue is still there.

We are not able to update plesk because of the missing table:
===> Upgrading database

Trying to start service mariadb... active
done
Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
Trying to find Plesk database psa... version is 018000000
Trying to backup MySQL database... mysqldump: Got error: 1932: "Table 'psa.DomainKeys' doesn't exist in engine" when using LOCK TABLES

ERROR while trying to backup MySQL database

mysqldump: Got error: 1932: "Table 'psa.DomainKeys' doesn't exist in engine" when using LOCK TABLES
***** problem report *****
ERROR while trying to backup MySQL database

I have checked the database and there is no DomainKeys table in both servers, but the old one does not give any errors.

I would appreciate any advise on how to create the DomainKeystable.

Could you maybe restore a valid psa databaste from the daily mysql.daily.dump.*.gz? The storage location of these daily dumps is listed in DUMP_D in /etc/psa/psa.conf.

In the new server there is no mysql.daily.dump.*.gz, as it has never been able to dump the database becaus of the erro. In the old one I have checked several mysql.daily.dump.*.gz w with different numbers and none has the table.
May be the solution could be to create the table manually? but I would need the parameters.

I am not sure why the table can be missing in a fresh Plesk installation. Was Plesk installed from the original source or did it come as an image with the new server you are using?

Would you mind mentioning if you got a virtual server or cloud instance and from which provider? I think that the image they distribute contains an error. Or: Open a support ticket and let our support team check it for you.

Yes, of course. It is a dedicated server from Ionos.
If I open a support ticket, I assume your support team would be able to create de the missing table, isn't it?
Thank you very much for you help.

If the installation can be restored, yes, they will be able to do that. But who knows how much it is messed up. It really needs to be checked in detail. In other similar cases it turned out that not only one single table was missing, but a lot of other things were wrong, too.

Back