• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Tha best Odin Product Expert of the Summer

NatalyaF

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone,

After some internal discussion and based on the statistics that @IgorG collected we decided to announce @UFHH01 as the

Best Product Expert of the Summer!

Total posts - 290 (out of 459 Expert's posts)
Total likes - 51 (out of 79 Expert's likes)

And we sent him Apple iWatch as an award in acknowledgment of his great work!

Please join me in congratulating @UFHH01 on this award!

More information about Odin Product Expert program is here.

Natalya Firsova
Support Social Media Manager, Odin

@UFHH01,

Congrats!

Well earned though, considering the huge amount of time and excellent posts.

@NatalyaF,

When considering improvements of the PPE program, this kind of bonus for Product Experts is excellent, I hope this method of rewarding will be continued.

Regards....

... btw. it's an awesome "Apple Watch Sport 42 mm", with space grey aluminum casing and a black bracelet. The first day wearing it, I missed my train - exit TWICE, which forced me both times to do some light jogging ( I was naturally curious about the sensor features... :D hehehe :D ). I think it's an amazing present!

Thaaaaaaank you again, Odin - Team! I LOVE it!

@NatalyaF

Please share the ideas, improvements and intended changes: any suggestion by the Product Experts can only extend the added value of the programme.

I suppose that we should dedicate a separate topic thread to it, i.e. create a brainstorm session within the (internal) forum.

Regards...

UPDATE: There is one more prize that we sent recently. @abdi is one of our active and experienced Plesk Experts and he was invited to participate in Web Hosting Con this year. But due to the visa refusal he was not able to come and join our team there. To smooth this disappointment we decided to send an Apple iPad Air to him.

@abdi thank you for your great support and input to our product community! We are happy to see your recent activity on the forum! Keep it up!