• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved TLS 1.2 Upgrade Issues

olajidedeji

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
After I upgraded my server to TLS 1.2, Plesk Startup Services would stop immediately it starts, when I checked the Server log it give the error "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013". I need help please

You could attempt this solution:
  1. Connect to the server via RDP.
  2. Execute the following command:
    C:\> plesk sbin applysecurity.exe --fix-rsa-machine-keys-security
  3. In Windows Control Panel > click Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.
  4. Expand Local Policies > Security Options.
  5. Under Policy in the right pane, double-click System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing, and then click Enabled.
  6. Execute the following command:
    C:\> gpupdate /force
  7. Reboot the server.
I also recommend to update Plesk to the latest version.

Thanks a lot for the assistance. I have performed the task, but it is still not starting up, any further suggestions sir?

Besides the above mentioned steps I have no further tipps. Next step should be to create a support ticket so that an engineer can check and fix it on your server.

After implementing the suggested steps, I was still having the error ERR_HTTP2_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY on the browser in addition to the Plesk Startup Services stopping immediately after stating. So I decided to resolve that error. I went to the registry and carried out the following steps
  1. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters]
  2. Added the following DWORD to the Parameters
    • “EnableHttp2Tls”=dword:00000000
    • “EnableHttp2Cleartext”=dword:00000000
This resolved my immediate issue, although, the Plesk Startup Services stopping immediately after stating still persists.

Thanks once again

Back