• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to exec mysqldump.exe: Exit code: 7

NeFeS

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2012 R2
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.44
Warning: Database "databasename"
Unable to make database dump. Error: Failed to exec mysqldump.exe: Exit code: 7: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\MySQL\bin\mysqldump.exe: unknown variable 'sql_mode=ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION'

I'm getting this error, I couldn't find a solution.

While backing up on the Plesk panel, there is a problem with the database and I cannot extract it from the rar.

THANKS IN NOW.

Hello, I solved that problem. but

After taking the backup, I download the backup from Onedrive and I get an error while extracting the zip. What is the solution to this?

thanks .

Attachments

• hata1.png
    hata1.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
  • hata2.png
    hata2.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 18
  • hata3.png
    hata3.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 18
Back