• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Upgrade to web host edition

zuegerj

New Pleskian
Hi,

this question is may be a low hanging fruit for most of you...
I bought a web host edition license. However when I login an admin the Hosting Services tab is missing.

Is there a special login for resellers?

Cheers,
Jon

Could you please share screenshot after login as admin?
Also go to Tools & Settings > License Management and make sure that:

Code:
Subscriptions management
On
Accounts management
On
Customers management
On
Resellers management
On

You know, I had a similar problem as you, when I bought hosting for my newest website. So I bought a service that is cheap and you couldn't even see what's your hosting status such as customers or resellers management. I have asked about it from the guys that work on this hosting company, but turns out, in the end, it was not enough results to keep me up about their services. I thought that I should opt-out of their services in favor of a better service, and I did it. However, at that time I had to find a fast quality service that could support me technically at any time. They have helped me with less price than I thought but the result was pretty good, since they can actually give non-stop support when you are searching for it. Btw it's this hostingfoundry.com company and I'm very glad by their services since I'm still using it.

Last edited:
Back