• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Virtual Hosts and Php Settings Issue

michaelespinosa

New Pleskian
I'm working on setting up a new domain on my server and having some issues getting it working the way I need. I need the domain to be able to access some files from another domain on the same server (I have another site that already does this). In the past I had to make sure php safe mode was off and set php_admin_value open_basedir to none and things worked.

I went into the php settings for the domain in Plesk and turned safe mode off and set the open_basedir to none. But it doesn't seem to be working this time.

In the past I went into the vhost.conf file in /var/www/vhosts/domain/conf/ but noticed this time the 'conf' directory wasn't even there. I went ahead and created it and the vhost.conf file, but that seemed odd. I reconfigured the virtual hosts via (https://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/a...types/virtual-host-configuration-files.72064/) and rebooted apache.

Still no luck though, any help getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

System Information:
OS ‪CentOS 5.10 (Final)‬
Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #60

Last edited:
Back