• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

wordpress mysql database restore with .frm, .MYD, and .MYI files

mazaamahesh

Basic Pleskian
Today my client has uninstall his wordpress from plesk mistakenly. I have windows server backup to restore the files and database. i can restore the files, but how can i restore the mysql database because i have .frm, .myd and .myi files. Please help.

If you move those files back to (by default) C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\data\database_name that should bring it back alive (haven't tested myself, though)

thanks for the reply. i have create the database with the same name and copy all the files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Databases\MySQL\data\database_name\ and restart the mysql server its showing the tables, but when i click on table it's gives me the error table "table_name" doesn't exist.

Back