• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Wordpress Toolkit preview screenshots not working correctly

Ronald Garrison

New Pleskian
I have the new toolkit installed. I am able to update and install which is great but most of my instances do not show the screen shots of the websites. Is there something I can do to get these working?

Attachments

• screen_prints_not_working.JPG
    screen_prints_not_working.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 6
Could you please clarify, does corresponding domains resolved outside of your server? Also, could you please click Refresh button for one of instances without screenshot. Does screenshot loaded (you need to wait for a while)? If not, could you please check panel.log? Is there are any error/info nessages related to screenshots?

All of these are on my server not external. I have tried the refresh several times today before I put in this thread. I also tried disabling W3 Total Cache but it is running on all of them including the ones showing the picture.

I have never had to check the panel log how do I find that?

Unfortunatelly, at this moment WordPress Toolkit can take screenshots for only domains which could be resolved externally. Otherwise default theme screenshot will be used in the list. In your case looks like themes on your instances don't have a default screenshots, so you see a placeholder. We plan to improve this feature in future and add ability to take a screenshots from domains, which are not resolved externally yet.

It's intresting... could you please check a panel.log file while refreshing an instance? It located here:

tail -f /var/log/plesk/panel.log

Is there any errors added during the process?

[19-Apr-2018 06:53:14 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:53:14.184] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[19-Apr-2018 06:53:27 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:53:27.802] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[19-Apr-2018 06:53:40 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:53:40.230] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[19-Apr-2018 06:54:18 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:54:18.813] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:55:00.007] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Failed to generate screenshot of instance #2: Unable to retrieve response: Read timed out after 10 seconds
[19-Apr-2018 06:55:02 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 06:55:02.083] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[19-Apr-2018 08:11:57 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 08:11:57.057] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[19-Apr-2018 08:21:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 08:21:15.834] ERR [1] PHP Warning: Declaration of Modules_AddendioWordpress_Task_Plugin::eek:nError() should be compatible with pm_LongTask_Task::eek:nError(Exception $e); File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/addendio-wordpress/library/Task/Plugin.php, Line: 0

[2018-04-19 08:21:39.547] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Failed to generate screenshot of instance #2: Unable to retrieve response: Read timed out after 10 seconds

The reason is the following:

[2018-04-19 08:21:39.547] ERR [extension/wp-toolkit] Failed to generate screenshot of instance #2: Unable to retrieve response: Read timed out after 10 seconds

Looks like generateion of screenshots for your sites is took a bit longer then we expect. For WordPress Toolkit 3.1.0 this timeout increased to 30 seconds. I hope it will help. We plan to release this update very soon, form a few days to a few hours.

Thank you I will wait for the update. I love the new interface, great product for sure. I host and manage 75 wordpress sites so this tool is a life saver.

All of them are now showing the screenshots. Thank you all so much. TAll of them are now showing the screenshots. Thank you all so much. This is a very nice addition. I have updated all of my installations quickly and easily today.his is a very nice addition. I have updated all of my installations quickly and easily today.

Back