• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved wp toolkit 'out of sync'

markusk

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 18.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
i just had a bumpy upgrade of a dated ubuntu 16.04 to 18.04 which involved the recovery of the psa-database and reinstalling plesk 18.04.6

everything looks fine so far, but wp-toolkit doesn't show for one of the subdomains as it did before. also it can't be detected by 'scan' (no .wp-toolkit-ignore file present). there are two other domains that are still shown in wp-toolkit just fine.

historical sidenote: the affected subdomain was initially created by wp-toolkit itself by cloning one of the others and had been used as staging site - cloning back to the 'parent' every now and then.

debugging, i discovered that 'plesk ext wp-toolkit --list' on the cli shows all three domains. though suspiciously the missing (sub)domain got ID 1 (although having been the last created) and the others got 3 and 4. also, the 'missing' subdomain and it's 'parent' both got the same 'Main Domain ID' 1 - is that expected?

looking a bit further: there's a folder named .wp-toolkit in the subscription's root which contains folders named 1 and 4, both empty. the other domain which is showing in wp-toolkit fine doesn't contain a .wp-toolkit folder.

thanks for any hints to debug this.

Have you set a filter ("Filter" button at the right edge of the button row on top of the Toolkit page)?

Have you set a filter ("Filter" button at the right edge of the button row on top of the Toolkit page)?
no, and to clarify - it's not only that i can't see it listed on the toolkit page, i also don't see the functions/it's buttons in the domain/subscrption..

still couldn't get this resolved.

is there any hope someone with more background knowledge of the wp-tookit will find this in here or shoud i rather try contacting support?

Back