• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Your web hosting provider?

0zas

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Hello. I have a question about web hosting providers. Suppose I buy a domain name from godaddy and I also buy web hosting using a different provider.

From my understanding, I would go to my domain settings on godaddy and update the name servers using my web hosts name server address

The domain would then point to my web host providers name servers.

How does my the web host providers name server know which domain name to point it to?

Name servers are generic and don’t they point to more than one domain?

Hello. I have a question about web hosting providers. Suppose I buy a domain name from godaddy and I also buy web hosting using a different provider.

From my understanding, I would go to my domain settings on godaddy and update the name servers using my web hosts name server address

The domain would then point to my web host providers name servers.

How does my the web host providers name server know which domain name to point it to?

Name servers are generic and don’t they point to more than one
domain?
no response to this

@malik Fraz We did not suspend anything. This here is the forum of Plesk, which is a control panel software. Please contact your hosting provider where you have your server and domain for questions on account suspension of your hosting.

I am sorry, but you need to know yourself where you are hosting your website. Normally, contact information is printed on your invoice, that you got from your provider, too.

Again, this here is the Plesk forum. We do not know who your provider is. You need to know that yourself. It's like you need to know in which street your house is. It's just nothing we can solve for you.

Back