• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved 403 errors on ASP in new domain

jpb1904

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows server 2012R2
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.47 Update #5, laatste update op 2022-10-26 00:35
On all my domains the (classic) ASP is working fine, but on the newest I get this error:
HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
The trace shows SECURITY_DENIED_BY_MIMEMAP on index.asp, which is a file with only plain HTML

My question: how can I solve this and why is this occuring specifically on this new domain?

Resolved:
- IIS config: add Handler Mapping with the following values:
*.asp
%windir%\system32\inetsrv\asp.dll
ASP classic

Back