• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Cant restore remote Plesk Backup

Anoop

Regular Pleskian
When i try to restore all accounts from a remote s3 bucket, its throwing error like this.

Error: Failed to open the dump backup_2304030200.zip: Import error: Unable to find archive metadata. The archive is not valid Plesk backup or has been created in an unsupported Plesk version

so i downloaded manually the zip file and try to unzip. its also failed. so i tried to repair the backup file and new backup in zip format created in windows server desktop. but i dont know how to restore it. please help me to restore the accounts from directly from s3 or the repaied zip file

Back