• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Cors restrictions even though headers are fine

audrew

New Pleskian
I receive cors restrictions even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings and I receive:
```
  • access-control-allow-credentials:
    true
  • access-control-allow-headers:
    X-Requested-With,Content-Type,Authorization
  • access-control-allow-methods:
    GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS
  • access-control-allow-origin:
  • access-control-max-age:
```
I also tried .htaccess and headers apply as it should but I still receive stricted cors.
I tried to login via terminal and change headers from there, but I can't get access to root user to change file.
What should I do?

I am sorry I got you wrong. However, in your post you did not mention that you followed the Plesk guide.

Actually, in the guide it explicitely says: "Warning: Only one header Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be added. CORS will not work if the header is defined both in nginx and Apache, or twice for Apache or nginx respectively."
In your post you wrote: "even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings".

So one could actually get the idea that you did not follow the Plesk guide. That is why I was asking. But again, sorry for trying to help.

I am sorry I got you wrong. However, in your post you did not mention that you followed the Plesk guide.

Actually, in the guide it explicitely says: "Warning: Only one header Access-Control-Allow-Origin can be added. CORS will not work if the header is defined both in nginx and Apache, or twice for Apache or nginx respectively."
In your post you wrote: "even though I set headers in apache and nginx settings".

So one could actually get the idea that you did not follow the Plesk guide. That is why I was asking. But again, sorry for trying to help.
I would like to get solution please

Back