• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue DB Webadmin doesn't work for sites

mgreen

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have both DB Webadmin apps installed. I am trying to manage databases on MS SQL hosted on another server. They both work when opened from Home>Tools & Settings>Database Servers. When I go to any site
Websites & Domains>Databases> and click on the webadmin link it does not load with the "This Page cannot be displayed" error. I have reinstalled the components. I have run "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site. I have switched back and for the between the two admin apps. Any further suggestions?

Hello,

I have both DB Webadmin apps installed. I am trying to manage databases on MS SQL hosted on another server. They both work when opened from Home>Tools & Settings>Database Servers. When I go to any site
Websites & Domains>Databases> and click on the webadmin link it does not load with the "This Page cannot be displayed" error. I have reinstalled the components. I have run "%plesk_cli%\repair.exe" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site. I have switched back and for the between the two admin apps. Any further suggestions?

I have seen a post on the forum referring to this issue and the reply included a reference to http://kb.odin.com/en/972. There is any error attempting to access this returned about it being an "internal document"

Hi mgreen,

pls. use the following link instead:

( Plesk changed the URL for its Knowledge - Base - articles a while ago. If you see old links, which contain "odin.com" in their URLs, pls. consider to use "plesk.com" instead, which should redirect you to the ( new / current / correct ) KB - article. ;)
Plesk itself is not responsible/in charge for the domain "odin.com" anymore and you could experience missing redirects, if you use these links. )

Hi mgreen,

pls. use the following link instead:

( Plesk changed the URL for its Knowledge - Base - articles a while ago. If you see old links, which contain "odin.com" in their URLs, pls. consider to use "plesk.com" instead, which should redirect you to the ( new / current / correct ) KB - article. ;)
Plesk itself is not responsible/in charge for the domain "odin.com" anymore and you could experience missing redirects, if you use these links. )

Thank you UFHH01 for that reminder I had forgotten about that. The article was somewhat helpful but the issue is still not resolved. The host mssql.example.com and the myLittleAdmin(default) site do not exist. MyLittleAdmin is under a site called sqladmin(default) I did add mssql.example.com to the bindings of that site. I followed the rest of the articles recommendations which have not resolved the issue. Any further suggestions would be welcome.

Hi mgreen,

I would love to help, but I'm more the "Linux" - guy. :(

Maybe @PavelV is able to assist with further suggestions and recommendations?

Back