• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Email configuration

Ale3051D3v

New Pleskian
HI!
First time using plesk at configure it as email server,
i have configured domanin and mail address with the help guide,
i recieve email but not send from the webmail, i try to create a simple php page to try send email but return error.
seems that the host not able to solve the reciever email address.

i have opend all the needed port on the firewall ( 25 , 110, 143 , 465 , 587 , 993 , 995 )

From the log:

EA84282ADE: to=<[email protected]>, relay=none, delay=202124, delays=202114/0.06/10/0, dsn=4.4.3, status=deferred (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=domain.it type=MX: Host not found, try again)

Someone can help me ?
Thanks a lot

Hi Peter,
i try to use automatic configuration fromPLESK and i have more than one MX record... all record automatic from service provider or plesk
1710754409409.png
1710754421955.png
1710754521133.png

Back