• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Enable GZIP compression on IIS 7.5

javii

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm having trouble enabling GZIP compression on IIS 7.5. I checked it is enabled on IIS Admin at server level and application level but I cannot see gzip enabled on headers accessing a 72kb .js file:

(Status-Line) HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified
Accept-Ranges bytes
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:34:00 GMT
ETag "8272c720e4bbcc1:0"
Last-Modified Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:16:16 GMT
Server Microsoft-IIS/7.5
X-Powered-By ASP.NET
X-Powered-By-Plesk PleskWin

Any idea?
Best regards

Hi,

Did you also add the following to your web.config?
<urlCompression doDynamicCompression="true" doStaticCompression="true" dynamicCompressionBeforeCache="true"/>

Back