• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Eshop requiring USA format telephone number

• Thread starter balleroymonarch
  • Start date
B

balleroymonarch

Have a client SiteBuilder website using the Eshop module.

Upon clicking the "Checkout" button all the mandatory fields are entered. After clicking "continue" button an error message appears saying;

The provided Phone value is invalid. It must be a valid phone number. For example: 333-333-4444

I don't need a telephone number and it is not a mandatory field.

How do I over come this issue please?

As I know such issue should be fixed in 4.2 update. So suggest you consider upgrading to latest available version. If you choose the upgrade I can suggest you to wait several days for 4.2.2 release. It should be available very soon in about a week or something.

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you the recommendation to upgrade to 4.2. I upgraded successfully and now have a very happy SiteBuilder client.

Thank you for your help and a great product.

I will upgrade to 4.2.2 aas soon as it becomes available.

Back