• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question How to deploy wasm app in Plesk

debarreraf

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2016
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47 update #5
Hi Friends,

I have one server with Plesk using Obsidian version, I wrote a simple wasm app with Blazor, to test wasm development, as usual, everything working fine in my computer, but when I deploy the app to Plesk, I received following message:

*** begin of message ***
pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/:1 Failed to find a valid digest in the 'integrity' attribute for resource 'https://pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/_framework/icudt.dat' with computed SHA-256 integrity '3B1U2rbsjAD3ATeSdQTk8iLIOV8Qdgtr7s/PqU4IJJ8='. The resource has been blocked.
pruebasokta.ealeph.com.mx/:1 Unknown error occurred while trying to verify integrity.
*** end of message ***

I have done many changes but I was not be able to solve this issue. I did an test in azure, and the app runs without any problem, so I thing that Plesk or Windows on Plesk are creating this issue. Also I followed the instructions provide by Microsoft to test .dat files, I compared local files versus server files and both files have the same SHA-256 integrity.

Please can you advise me to solve this issue.

Best regards

Back