• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Imagick and PHP 8.1

AndreasY

Basic Pleskian
Years go by and no solution.

Here was the last thread I wrote on this subject, July 2022

So today I revisited this issue and nothing has changed apart from the fact that almost two years have passed.

Has anybody managed to find a combination of dll's that will work with PHP 8.1 ??

CMD results in ....

Code:
c:\>"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP81\php.exe" -i | findstr "Architecture"
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick' (tried: C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP81\ext\imagick (The specified module could not be found), C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP81\ext\php_imagick.dll (%1 is not a valid Win32 application)) in Unknown on line 0
Architecture => x64

The file exists with correct permissions etc.

Back