• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved import mails fails

Kniar

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,

I import mails using the "Mail import" feature of Plesk gui. The import seems to work well but the "resync" give me that error :

[2024-05-15 12:23:29.188] 1434:66448d212ddec ERR [panel] Command returned non-zero exit code.

Command: 'plesk-migrator' 'add-mail-migration-tasks' '/opt/psa/var/modules/site-import/sessions/mail-migration-1/config.ini' '--mail-migration-list=/opt/psa/var/modules/site>

Exit code: 1

stdout:

stderr:

So I can't end my migration properly. The server importing mails is Debian 12 up-to-date ans Plesk is 18.0.61.

Any idea how to fix this please ?

I am not 100% sure will solve your issue, but what you could try is the subscription(s) that you tried to migrate and afterwards try to restart the migration again. However I recommend contacting Plesk support for an investigation of the issue on your server. To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk

I didn't use Plesk Migrator but "Mails import" in the Mails tab of the domain. Restarting from scratch means lot a time lost to recreate mails and then to import. From the first mail account to the last, some mails should have been received. That why resync is very appreciated.

Hello, I have the same problem

I performed the first import perfectly and then, when I tried to re-import, I got the same error.

I tried restarting the server, but I got the same error... Let's see if anyone has any answer, because this has never happened to me until now....

Same issue here. only started in last few days, migrations and re-syncs earlier in the week were fine. We are only on Version 18.0.60 Update #1 not 61 released as of 15th but i see both Site import and Plesk migration got updates on the 14th. Wonder if its related to that??

Site Import 1.7.2​

14 May 2024

• Added support for Ubuntu 24.04.

Plesk Migrator 2.25.3​

14 May 2024

• Added support for Ubuntu 24.04.

Code:
ERROR: Plesk\MigrationLibV8\Common\Exception\NonZeroExitCode: Command returned non-zero exit code.

Command: 'plesk-migrator' 'add-mail-migration-tasks' '/opt/psa/var/modules/site-import/sessions/mail-migration-2/config.ini' '--mail-migration-list=/opt/psa/var/modules/site-import/sessions/mail-migration-2/mail_migration_list_2024-05-17-07-36-00.json' '--async-status-report' '--quiet'

Exit code: 1

stdout:

stderr:
 (Tool.php:110)

Version Plesk Obsidian v18.0.60_build1800240421.18 os_Ubuntu 22.04

Same issue here. Re-Sync fails for all instance. Any hint to solve the problem

The issue with failing mail imports has been identified as a bug and is currently being worked on by developers. There is no ETA on the fix, but as soon as it gets released it will be added to change log with either issue ID PMT-5301 or PMT-5304.

Back