• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Instalación Drupal

Amaya

New Pleskian
Buenos días,

Al intentar instalar Drupal con el Plesk me aparece el siguiente mensaje:

"El límite de memoria de PHP es de 0 bytes y la aplicación requiere un mínimo de 40M bytes"

Que tengo que hacer?

Gracias,

Hi Amaya,

please note, that the supported language on this forum is english only.

Translation from Google translate:
Good Morning,

When trying to install Drupal with Plesk me the following message:

"The PHP memory limit is 0 bytes and the application requires a minimum of 40M bytes"

What I have to do?

Thank you,

You have set a PHP minimum of "0" bytes in your domain - specific PHP - settings, or in the depending subscription plan settings, or in your service plan settings, or at your global "php.ini", located at "%plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.ini"

Please see and follow the Plesk documentation ( and its links! ) and raise your current settings for "memory_limit" :

Please see as well the PHP documentation at : http://php.net/manual/es/ini.core.php ( spanish link, please change ""/es/" within this link to your country - code, if you desire another language )

Back