• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Parallels Panel Scheduler notification

Marcus Smit

New Pleskian
Hi,

This message was discussed before on this forum, but there was no answer to solve this. See http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=261694

Since today, 12:25, we receive these messages every three minutes:

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -c "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\plesk-mobile\scripts\push_worker.php"
Started: Mon Jan 21 21:51:00 2013
Ended successfully: Mon Jan 21 21:52:16 2013

I'm pretty sure nothing changed on the server, no extra scheduled tasks or anything and the action log only show my login a couple of hours ago.

Can anybody help me ? This is very annoying..

Best regards,
Marcus Smit

These messages come from regular task that is responsible for updating Plesk Mobile cache. You can change task's action and remove option '--defaultmail' from the list of command-line parameters to avoid sending mail out.

Back