• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 10.4 and Coldfusion Ugghh

D

dwdietz1

Ok so I am migrating from my exisiting plesk 10.4 with 32 bit Server 2008 and Coldfusion 8 to my new server 2008 R2 with coldfusion 9 all 64bit and Plesk 10.4, took longer than expected but data seems to be there.

I know plesk is supposed to support this configuration however none of my sites are working. The all give me the following error message.

Any Help would be great.
I have installed IIS 6 Metabase and cf administrator works fine, ples control panel works fine. I have worked through those issue now I am at my final issue I HOPE

HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred

Module IsapiModule
Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
Handler ColdFusion-wildcard
Error Code 0x800700c1

Requested URL http://domainname.net:80/
Physical Path F:\Websites\vhosts\domainname.net\httpdocs
Logon Method Anonymous
Logon User Anonymous

Such error appeared if 32-bit DLL module is loaded to 64-bit process or vice-versa.

Please check that application pool which is used by website created by Plesk is in 32-bit mode.
Please check that Handler "ColdFusion-wildcard" points to jrun_iis6_wildcard.dll. Please specify here full path of this DLL.

Back