• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk 12 Web Host Edition (for Virtual Servers)

hostking

Regular Pleskian
Hi

We purchased:
Plesk 12 Web Host Edition (for Virtual Servers)

But also purchased:

Security Core Complete by Atomicorp
Power Pack (for Virtual Servers)

I assume the 2 is not required as per feature page it's already available in Web Host Edition?

No, these addons are not included in webHost editions, so you made your purchase right :)
The included "Security Core* with ModSecurity Rules by Atomicorp" is a mod_security support with basic security rules from Atomicorp which are enough for basic common attacks. The purchased "Security Core Complete by Atomicorp" is full commercial mod_security rules from Atomicorp which are way more powerful, quickly updated and might even include protection from zero-day vulnerabilities (updates released the same day). You made good choice

Thanks but what is the use of PowerPack then? I was trying to get the SQL Icon working on it did state MSSQL support was supported already before buying it.

I got the Import feature working now so if I cancel the PowerPack what do I loose? Any MSSQL features I'll be loosing?

Sorry but I don't speak English well, the problem though, of the power pack, I had it too, I bought the plesk host license unlimited domains and, separately, I bought an extra language, which maybe you didn't need, and the powerpack . Plesk tells me that I have the license of this powerpack but I cannot find, for example: the kit for Joomla included. I find, however, a paid Joomla Kit.
I do not understand what's happening...

Back