• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Plesk Apache syntax error. Invalid command 'Require'

oggy

New Pleskian
Hi Everyone,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my apache on plesk. I literally logged into the plesk hosting today and it's had this issue for a few weeks now where nothing works. I'm still trying to get my head around plesk so please go easy on me lol

So I'm getting the following error when i go into the trouble shooter.

I was wondering if anyone faced a similar issue? Would regenerating new config files help in this scenario or is there something in plesk that i can use to run a more in depth diagnostic?
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 14.43.54.png

Hi,

Have you tried to run:

Tools & Settings -> Diagnose & Repair -> Check Web & FTP Servers

Additionally, can you post the whole content of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/alias.conf ?
Also, what's your OS and your Apache version?

Back